I am a qualified and experienced counsellor. I trained within the NHS Trust. I have a diploma in integrative counselling.
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling skills (CPACB)
- BTEC National Certificate in Social Care
- RSPH Understanding public health Level 2
How I Can Help
- Anxiety and phobias
- Bereavement and loss
- Family conflict
- Personal development
- Relationship issues
- Low self esteem
Types of Therapies
I have trained as an integrative counsellor, which means that I use a blend of theoretical approaches.
- Person centred therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
Walking in the beautiful countryside can often facilitate a more healing experience. Therapy can be tailored made to your individual needs, and as a person centred therapist I am happy for it to be client led.